Merry Christmas and Happy New Year


My brother enjoying the Holidays, he is doing great after his heart attacks and quit smoking! Yea so if you think you can't quit smoking, yes you can!


I was Nastaran and Chris photographer for their wedding and they were back in town to get family pictures done. It was fun and little crazy, one of her sisters had her purse stolen while we were trying to take pictures but they were great sports and kept smiling!

Hope everyone had a great Holiday and looking forward to a Happy New Year. 2008 was busy and had its challenges, my brother suffered two heart attacks and my business has been growing and I still love doing pictures and seeing my families and couples laugh, cry and cherish those special memories. Life is so special and capturing memories is what it is all about. I am going to share with you a few events that happened in Dec and my 2009 weddings are getting booked so call me and lets get the date booked before it is too late. . . . . .

About This Blog