Imaging USA

Just got back from Phoenix for the PPA Imaging USA, for my customers that don't know what I am talking about. . . .well it is the best photography show to learn and hear some the best USA and International Photographers. My top photographer, Denis Reggie was there and I also heard several other photographers that inspired me and I gained so much information. One photographer that I heard was Jim DiVitale and he was incredible.
One of the best things that I got to do was meet Anne Geddes and hear her speak to about 3500 fellow photographers and she was incredible, I could have listened to her all night. Her story was inspiring and the one thing I could really understand was when she talked about her passion for baby photography, I could relate. I share that passion for photography with babies, children and most of all my couples who are planning their wedding. So it is going to be a great 2009 and if you book your wedding with me, you will not be disappointed.. . . see you soon.

Capturing memories . . . not just poses!

About This Blog