Pam's OSU Graduation






This is a little story about my last 31 years in a few paragraphs. My life with my husband, Bob started on 07-07-79 after I graduated from OSU. So 30 years later, my life became so full circle. We have three children, Brian, Jeremy and Pam, all completed 12 years of a private school education, then all completed 4 years of College. So after 24 years of some type of tuition we are finished! Our last child, our little girl, Pam graduated from OSU this past Saturday and without the help of so many of my Tri Delta Sisters and their families, my two sons, my daughter in law, Keegan (Pam's boyfriend), Annie (Brian's girlfriend) and friends, I couldn't have done it without each and everyone of you! Here are some pictures of the day! Her brother and sis in law surprised her from Seattle and she was truly shocked!

About This Blog